Saturday, January 4, 2020





FRIENDS DIDN'T KNOW - CUSTOM TAILORED PERFECT FIT


Note from a client:

“I bought a wig from you over the summer and have been wearing it for all professional and social occasions for about the last 6 weeks.

I’m still learning, but it’s starting to feel more normal. It surely feels like the best of my options for now.

Many of my close friends have complimented my great new haircut and say that they love the look with “more bangs.” We’ve had some good laughs when I quietly tell them that it’s “hair you wear” and they can’t’ believe it at first. Those moments have been great therapy!


Best of all, I’m starting to feel like myself again, in that I’m looking forward to going out and having fun living my life, as I always have.

Thanks for taking such good care of me back in July!”

I am an Oncology Nurse Clinician who experienced Breast Cancer. After chemotherapy I lost my hair. Susan’s Special Needs was founded in 1994 out of my personal frustration finding a salon that understood.  We have helped over 12,000 women experiencing hair loss from Chemotherapy, Alopecia and other medical treatment.

We are now “Susan’s @ Antonino Salon” to help you during the loss of your hair. We will help you decide what’s right for you. Depending upon your chemotherapy drug and cycle will determine how long you will be experiencing hair loss.

CALL 248-544-4287 FREE consultation to explore wig solutions right for you. We look forward to your visit. Susan's @ Antonino Salon, Birmingham, MI is by appointment only on Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment