Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Navigating Cancer

Weekly Activity Digest

Saturday June 1, 2013

 
 

Expert Breast Cancer Information

Information & Facts
Information & Facts
Symptoms & Types
Symptoms & Types
Testing & Diagnosis
Testing & Diagnosis
Treatment & Care
Treatment & Care
 
See more trusted resources from the National Cancer Institute and other experts in the Breast Cancer Library.

Recent Activity

In your groups and discussions:
Breast Cancer Group
Breast Cancer Group
PopArt posted to 'Neuropathy/'
I developed burning pain with firey red skin and swelling in my feet and ankles, one day after my first chemo treatments. I … (read more)
Breast Cancer Group
Melissa, I was diagnosed Stage IV in january (bone marrow, bones, lymph, and liver). I just completed 6 rou… (read more)
Breast Cancer Group
When I first was prescribed Tamoxifen, I complained about a month after being on that God-awful drug a… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
I switched from Arimidex to Femara after 6 months due to severe joint and muscle pain. Seeing some improvement, but… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
hi Christina, im very happy you have faith and family you are in my prayers make sure you have lots of hobbies that you enjoy that helps me gloriajean
Patient Empowerment
I have been treated for the last year for stage 3a anal cancer, followed by treatment for a separate early, but very … (read more)
Breast Cancer Group
Breast Cancer Group
Ruthie R. D. joined 'Breast Cancer Group'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
AMBER W. started the discussion 'hope'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Kelli started the discussion 'CML'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Ron Rogers added a comment to Patient Empowerment's 'Nutrition During Cancer Treatment'
Patient Empowerment
Hi Kevin, I had surgery but since it is back in my liver, I am doing chemo treatments every two weeks. They tell me I… (read more)
In the Explore section:
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Pretty in Pink started the discussion 'Loss of smell after Chemotherapy and Herceptin'
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Dr Wilma started the discussion 'What's next?'
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Wendy C M. started the discussion 'Lytic lesions on pelvis'

No comments:

Post a Comment