Monday, December 2, 2019


NO FLYING WIGS – Human Hair. Human/Hair Synthetic. Synthetic.

I am an Oncology Nurse Clinician and experienced Breast Cancer. I was totally unprepared for the patient side. I navigated through a mastectomy and chemotherapy treatment. Wham. I began losing my hair. I had no idea what products and services were available. I found a salon that sold wigs and made my appointment. The salon had chair stations overlooking the parking lot. Now with my hair now dripping off my head I tried on a bunch of wigs and found one that I thought would work. I sadly drove home with my wig in a bag to figure it out for myself.

Taking a break after chemotherapy our family was off to Disney World for some well-deserved family fun. One of our first rides was Splash Mountain. Thanks to our daughter’s fast reaction she caught my wig as it started flying off my head.  There had to be a better way – Susan’s Special Needs custom wig fitting business was born.

We are now Susan’s @ Antonino Salon here to help you during the loss of your hair whether from chemotherapy, alopecia or other. Depending upon your chemotherapy drug and cycle will determine how long you will be experiencing hair loss. That will help you decide what is right for you - Synthetic, Human Hair/Synthetic Blend, Human Hair.

CALL 248-544-4287 FREE consultation to explore wig solutions right for you. We look forward to your visit. Susan's @ Antonino Salon, Birmingham, MI is by appointment only on Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment