Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My New Wig - Even though I felt bad, I looked good

"I can't  tell you how much my wig has helped me feel better about myself. Even though I felt bad I looked good. Thank you for being here to listen and to share my feelings. No one knew I had a wig on and I felt better about myself and thus the reaction from other people was positive too.  Also, just to let you all know, I used the Lindi Face Serum on my radiation site after all of the treatments were done. I had some redness and the face serum worked perfectly and took all of my discomfort away in just 1 day....amazing.  Thanks a million for all you do, you have changed my life during a difficult time and I am most appreciative." explained a client this morning.


It's so nice to have been such a positive influence on one's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment