Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ask The Experts: Legal and Career Advice Teleconference July 2012


A teleconference series presented by Cancer and Careers, your resource for balancing work and cancer.
  • How do I deal with the gap on my resume from taking time off for treatment?
  • Can I use the Family and Medical Leave Act for my weekly chemo appointments?
  • What are my insurance options if I'm unemployed?
Join us on one (or all!) of our teleconferences where you can ask any and all questions you may have for a career coach or legal expert.
Speakers
Career Coach: Julie Jansen, Executive and Career Coach and Author
Legal Expert: Joanna L. Morales, Esq., Cancer Rights Attorney; Principal, North Star Alliances
Thursday July 19th – 1:00pm ET (10:00am PT) Register here
Questions? Email us at cancerandcareers@cew.org or call 646-929-8032.

Location

Teleconference

Date

07/19/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment