Thursday, December 22, 2011

ZUMBA - A WAY TO STAY FIT!

I try my best to make it a priority to hit the gym as much as possible, but sometimes the idea of going is just plain daunting.  I have tried numerous classes at my local gym and for a long time couldn’t find one that fit my desire to have fun, while I was burning calories.  I had heard some of my friends talk about Zumba classes and they seemed to be quite popular at the gym, so I decided to give Zumba a try.  Boy, did I enjoy it!  I knew that this would become a regular class for me.  The Zumba program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will make you love to work out.  The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat.  What was really cool to see was that everyone in the class seemed so comfortable and felt like they could release their inhibitions.  The Zumba instructors are great at motivating you and making you passionate about staying fit.  Some people may think that previous dance training is required to participate in Zumba, but that is completely untrue.  The moves are very easy to catch on to.  Take my advice and try a Zumba class as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment