Saturday, May 4, 2013

NAVIGATING CANCER


In your groups and discussions:
Patient Empowerment
I was diagnosed with Stage 1C Primary Fallopian Tube Cancer in September 2011. I managed the Chemo pretty well an… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
I am taking Femara and have little side effects except for occassional hot flashes. I also have some spooting in my … (read more)
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Debbie J J. added a comment to Patient Empowerment's 'How to Prevent Nausea and Vomiting Caused by Cancer Treatment'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Andrea B L. started the discussion 'help with neuropathy'
Patient Empowerment
Could go either way. The last treatment for me knocked me out. Th… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Joanne V L. posted to 'Nausea!!!'
I've been on Zofran and Regan and its has helped me. Also something that also has helped me was Raspberry Lemonade icy and cold . But it has to be very cold . I take Nexium every morning tums for me don't work .
Patient Empowerment
Would anyone be able to recommend a plastic surgeon in fl. for reconstruction who excepts medicaid/medipass in brevard county possibly.
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Maureen B. posted to 'I'm scard'
Hang in there! I was diagnosed with stage 2, triple negative in October. Nodes were clear. Had a lumpectomy in November. I wanted… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
KATHY G. added a comment to Patient Empowerment's 'Nutrition During Cancer Treatment'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
PAT B. started the discussion 'bile duct cancer'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
PAT B. started the discussion 'bile duct cancer'
Patient Empowerment
Stephani -- It is OKAY to be scared. It simply means you're human. But try to us… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
I have been taking Gleevrc gor CML for 5 1/2 years.. iIt is a miracle drug sd far as I am concerned. Some side effects esrly on but doinh fine now. In remittance for three years. I am 84 years old and enjoying life.
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
hw8478 posted to 'CLL'
Yo Lori - I retired in December of 07 and was diagnosed with lung cancer in the same month - followed by surgery and chemo. There is hope and I am here to prove it. I passed the magic five year window and am feeling great.
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Christina K G. started the discussion 'keeping positive thoughts'

No comments:

Post a Comment