Saturday, May 11, 2013

NavigatingCancer.com

 

Weekly Activity Digest

Saturday May 11, 2013

 
 

Expert Breast Cancer Information

Information & Facts
Information & Facts
Symptoms & Types
Symptoms & Types
Testing & Diagnosis
Testing & Diagnosis
Treatment & Care
Treatment & Care
 
See more trusted resources from the National Cancer Institute and other experts in the Breast Cancer Library.

Recent Activity

In your groups and discussions:
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
George B B. started the discussion 'Stage 4 Colon Cancer'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Wendy C M. posted to 'I'm scard'
I was diagnosed with triple Positive beast cancer in Feb. 2013....I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction in March..no lymp… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
I had 12 weeks of taxol in 2012. I did experience neuropathy, but have kept it at bay with Vitamin B12. There are different kinds of B12 on the market. Be sure to use the Methylcobalamin. This supplement is especially important for you if you are not a meat eater.
Patient Empowerment
Stephanie, my prayers are with you and I know it's scary! I have been diagnostic 4… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Michael K. posted to 'bile duct cancer'
My husband was diagnosed with bile duct cancer in February. So far he's only had chemo for treatment. His is not cur… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
Dear Teresa The Zometa is a life savers for me ,sorry if I confussed you. I went one ime for 5 weeks instead of t… (read more)
Patient Empowerment
Sending good vibrations your way Christina. Happy to know your recent scan showed no growth or spread. Keep enjoying what you love!
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Sue Burns added a comment to Patient Empowerment's 'Nutrition During Cancer Treatment'
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Nita M H/B. posted to 'CLL'
I was diagnosed with CLL in February 2006. I have an excellent doctor. I recently became a GREAT grandmother. Each day is a gift. I appreciate this web site. It gives me hope.
Patient Empowerment
Patient Empowerment
Sidney G C. posted to 'polycythemia vera'
I also have the pain in my bones, as it is in my bone marrow. I too, take the Claratin tablet each day of treatment, and then again.. each day for about a week after for the pain in my bones.
Patient Empowerment
Thanks to everyone for sharing the good stories. I am 45 and was diagnosed with CML September 2012. I have been taking Tasigna for 7 months and it is working with minor side effects. Thankful for every day I have. Keep fighting!
Breast Cancer Group
Breast Cancer Group
docrohan joined 'Breast Cancer Group'
Breast Cancer Group
Which chemo regimen did you receive? Sometimes taxols or taxanes can lead to neuropathy, which can manifes… (read more)
In the Explore section:
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Sue Burns started the discussion 'Ill be getting Adivamycin and cytoxan. '
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Hun added a resource called 'About Oncology'
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Janice started the discussion 'Lumpectomy vs Mastectomy'
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Michael T. started the discussion 'Male breast cancer.'
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment