Friday, April 19, 2013

If you are blessed with ability to see beauty in the everyday


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner

If you are blessed with ability to see beauty in the everyday, unexpected, perhaps even 'ugly' things  in life,
don't ever let anyone take that away from you. Don't let anyone make you feel silly or foolish for being positive and optimistic. Don't let them dull your sparkle, harsh your mellow, squash your dreams, diminish your joy
or put you in the proverbial 'corner'. Don't let them make you feel small and insignificant just because they are intimidated by your BIG, awesome light. Shine that shit like a light house, baby!

I know it might be difficult. You might be completely surrounded my Negative Nancys. They might try to beat you down and hold you back. They choose not to be happy, and they don't want you to be either. But be strong and stay the course. Your persistence will do one of two things: Shut them down or turn them around. You just keep on keepin' on.

Believe it or not, there are some people don't wish to feel the sunshine on their face, they prefer to cower under their raincloud of misery. It's more comfortable to stay stuck where they are, perfectly unhappy in their world of lack and limitations.
Not me. I much prefer abundance and endless possibilities.

A bit unrealistic, you say? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But I prefer to think of it as joyously optimistic.
And I am beyond fine with that.

Now, could you please hand me my rose colored glasses? I'm going to need them today - it's raining outside.

Ciao!

Nicole

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment